Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Life Update - January 2020

Hi,

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! It's 2 of 365 days of 2020. I am excited of what will come my way this year ether good or bad but praying that it will has lots of good than bad.

Last year was a good year for me but also some are bad. I would like to recap the events that has happened last year.

February last year I lost my 10 year job, yup I thought that job will last for a lifetime but it did not :( That's the time that I realized that the job I have online doesn't last long, what I mean is I cannot stay with one boss only. My skills will stay but staying on one boss for a long time until I get old is not possible. I can work with many bosses in this kind of work I choose to have. I already gave up my teaching career and my licensed to teach will expire until 2022, after that I can no longer renew my license. And teaching is not what I wanted to do. Yes sabi nga nila is "Sayang naman yung pinag aralan mo" well my answer is that "Wala namang masasayang kahit na yan ang pinag aralan kung hindi mo naman mahal o gustong gawin ang trabahong yun." I still believe that we have only one life, why choose to do things that you don't like? Choose always to do things that make you happy :)

Because of that loss of job, I choose to have a 3 day vacation at Boracay together with my friends to release my hurt and can start to move on.
Boracay 2019

After my travel, God was so faithful that He gave me a new work :) Yes my heart has been broken when I lost my 10 yr job but our God said that I should not worry and sad because He has another job for me. God is really good all the time. 

Down to August-September was the hardest trial I went through. I did not expect that it would happen. I've been heartbroken starting of the year, but as the year ended I got heartbroken again. Our two dogs Winston and Browny passed away for two consecutive months. Browny passed away last August and Winston last September :'( . Browny has been bitten by something that we we're not able to identify and Winston got the virus that has no cure which is the Canine Distemper. I brought them to the vet but it was too late. This is my lowest time last year. They have been with us for 11 years already and it was not easy to let them go. One week I have cried when they pass away, I realized that it was more painful than having a break up. It was already 4 months and until now we have no new dog yet. I am still healing until now.

After that loss, I decided to travel again and this time I went to Bangkok, Thailand last October 2019. It was a quick weekend travel but it's one way of healing from pain I felt when my two dogs passed away. I was with my travel buddies Mai and Diane. 

Bangkok, Thailand 2019

So even I go through trials last year, God was still amazing granting the desires of my heart. I do love to travel and my work and God was so good granting me those desires. 

For this year I still look forward for more travels and hopefully God will grant my heart desire also to find a man whom I can consider to settle with. Yup since I'm turning 32 this year, I am not anymore getting any younger but older, lol!Haha . I've been single for 3 years now and for the past 3 years I did not even feel that I was alone. But this year na realize ko nang dapat magka love life na ako uli,hehe. Wala pang suitable man but praying God will let us meet this year. Hindi na ako bumabata bes! Hahaha.

Also I have this plan to go to Japan for the last month of this year. Please help me pray that this plan will come true :)

Thank You and Choose to be Happy Always!


No comments:

Post a Comment