Nuffnang

Thursday, April 4, 2013

How to Make Additional Investment to FAMI

Hi,

I was supposed to write this last night but it took me until 3 am to finish my work. Yesterday I made an additional investment to FAMI (First Metro Asset Management Inc.) for SALEF (Save & Learn Equity Fund) with a minimum 1K investment. This is what I want to do each month, I'll invest a minimum amount to this kind of investment.

Here are the steps I go through:

1. Go to nearest Metrobank and pay your additional investment using the payment slip. The payment slip was color green.

2. Fill up the new IAF (Investment Application Form), FAMI announced that starting March 18, 2013 they will no longer require the original Investment Application Form (IAF) for additional investments. For direct deposit to funds Metrobank account like I did, they will require a fax or email copy of a new IAF together with the copy of payment slip.

3. Scan your documents (New IAF Form & Payment Slip) and email to FAMI@firstmetro.com.ph or fax it at fax number (632) 816-0467.

Till next post,

Jing

3 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

    I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than
    that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.



    My web-site Bitcoin Robot

    ReplyDelete
  2. how your FAMI journey so far? im planning to invest half of my bonus by the end of the year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gracia,
    My FAMI investment is fine so far, the gain for me is doing great and increasing,i cannot tell you the exact figure here but I can honestly say that it is doing good.
    I am until now investing at a 1000php monthly, I am doing the cost averaging method. My target is 5-years :)
    Angelie

    ReplyDelete