Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Peso Cost Averaging Investing

Hi,

Its been a while that I was not able to update my blog because of so many things/work and activities that I need to do this month. I am the Assistant Team Leader of our SFC - Christian Life Program and I did attend the SFC 19th Provincial Conference. You can see my pics below about this events I am mentioning.

CLP

SFC 19th Provincial Conference

Now, let me proceed about this topic I am writing about :) 

What is Cost Averaging?

It is an investment strategy which requires systematically purchasing securities at a determined intervals and set limits over a long period of time.

Its been 4 months already this month of June that I am monthly investing in my FAMI-SALEF(Save and Learn Equity Fund) with a minimum amount of PHP 1000. I am looking for a long term investment at about 5 years from now. I am hoping and praying that I can maintain this and my retirement fund will get ready at my age of 65 or also.

How about you? Do you also invest in this kind of method? Let me know what you think.

Till my next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment