Nuffnang

Friday, April 5, 2013

March Expenses - Tracking it Down!

Hi,

This is my first time tracking out my expenses, so please bare with me :)

I had started tracking it last month (March, 2013) and it was not easy at first because I am used not to track my expenses especially my day to day expenses. I tell you "IT IS REALLY HARD!!!" haha, yeah for a first timer like me but I did successfully made it!

Here was the expenses for March:


  • Utilities (Electricity, Telephone, Internet) - PHP 2, 417
  • Insurance (Life/Health) - PHP 3, 693
  • Irregular Expenses (Day to Day Expenses) - PHP 7308.5
  • Help to Parents - PHP 14, 000
TOTAL = PHP 27, 418.5

Oh la, quiet big! But for last month I invested Php 5,000 to FAMI for an initial investment so the actual Irregular Expenses I did was PHP 2,308.5.

For this month, I hope to cut on Irregular Expenses and include my investment and savings made on the list. I want to slowly cut this down. Slowly getting to frugality :)

I just want to define Frugality :
1. economical in use or expenditure; prudently saving or sparing; not wasteful
2. entailing a little expense; requiring a few resources

Being frugal is not easy but this is what I am working now, to be slowly becoming one.


Till next posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm green with envy over your utilities expenses (Php2.417). How do you keep them so low?

    And good on you for helping out your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill,

    Thank you for your comment :)

    On our utilities, we don't usually watch television and has no cable so the electricity is only at around Php1000 per month. For telephone & internet it is only Php1,410.

    My help to parents is big because my mother has a diabetes and she is doing regularly oral medication.

    By the way I have reading and following your blog recently, and I do love reading your posts :)

    Jing

    ReplyDelete