Nuffnang

Monday, February 10, 2014

Going To Dakak

Hi,

I am just excited to write this coz tomorrow at 3:00 am in the morning I will be going to Dakak Park and Beach Resort, yay! I have friends with me, we will really enjoy for sure.

This is our first time to go at this place and were very excited to see it. I search Google on where this place is situated. And below is the result.


I live in Iligan City, do you think it's far or not? Hehe..quiet far but hey we don't care ;) ..This will be an adventure. I love travelling, if I have time and can possibly be absent on work with Boss permission of course then I will not certainly missed any travel.

Here is what I search also about Dakak Beach Resort.
Dakak Park and Beach Resort is the closest place to paradise one could ever experience, with its beauty and serenity. Dakak started operating on 1988, was conveniently positioned in the southern part of the Philippines and surrounded by mountains in its west. Situated at Taguilon, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Dakak tactfully eludes the typhoon belt, making it anideal all-season destination for travelers.

And below is what it looks like, yay!



After I get back, I will write another post about how lovely they said Dakak is :) Pray for us to have a safe trip!Thanks!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment