Nuffnang

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Hi,

I am not supposed to write this but I kinda like it too today, hehe...

HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I am going to spend this day with my brother's and sister's in Christ from Single's for Christ at ICON 2014 in Cagayan de Oro City.


Every year our SFC - International Conference always falls on Feb 14th, why? For 2 years of attending this kind of event it never came to my mind of what is the reason it always falls on Valentines Day instead of any other days or month in the calendar. But when I had a travel to Oroquieta City to process our teaching application that doesn't end well, my friend Irene and I meet our Single's for Christ Brother who already live there with her wife. In our dinner together with her wife he told us the reason why it falls on Valentines Day ;) I am surprised though, hehe. He said the reason is for every single men and women not only to spend it with the Lord Almighty but to meet every single women and men delegates of the conference to know each other more and maybe find their potential love of their life...and my reaction is "Oh!really?wow!" haha...

We are encourage that we can find our potential love of our life inside the Singles for Christ community so that your faith is in line with what's best not only for the two of you but for the Lord. :)

So that's it for now, hehe. I'll write another post next week about our Dakak Escapade.

Again, Happy Valentines Everyone!!!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment