Nuffnang

Friday, January 23, 2015

Belle De Jour Power Planner 2015 Has Arrived!

Hi,

I should have written this post yesterday but I was too busy with work, I have sleepless nights this week :( .

I have received the Belle De Jour Power Planner 2015 yesterday at 9:00 am in the morning. The mail man buzz our doorbell and he handed me the package, yay the smile on my face was very wide when I received it. :) I consider this planner as a gift to myself this year since I really need to be organized. I've been very disorganized last year and this planner would be the answer for this attitude this year 2015.

When I open the package I was impress on the cover of the planner, it was hardbound, girly and classy, my type of planner. I've been eyeing on this planner for about a 2 or 3 year already and been wanting to have this very badly but i am not financially capable at those times, so this year is a blessing because I had it finally on my hand. I've also join the contest of Kristine on her Real Asian Beauty blog but I was not pick as the winner, so I've been a bit sad about that. But the hope I had to have this planner has not  banish so I did order on the I Love BDJ website via paypal payment. Actually I had joined the contest of Kristine for me not to be able to buy this anymore, the frugal lady attitude of mine strike me that is why I joined, hehe. But for this planner, I am willing to spent PHP 598 just to have it. I also want to reward myself this time around. I actually loved to write and read, I have my notebook which is given by a friend to me where I usually wrote my feelings if I am sad, happy or anything but that notebook has few pages left for me to write on so I decided to buy this planner.

At first glance on the pages, I am quiet confused on the pages, haha. I don't understand the MIT section of the planner at first but when I browse their FB Page, it was meant to be a "Most Important Task" haha now I know what it is. The planner has a section where you can write your goals for 2015, a Happiness List, the Dream Board, 2015 BDJ Checklist, and many more. For a PHP 598 Planner, this is really worth it :) and I love it very much!Yay I am soo happy :) I take some photos of it, see below:


The cover


First page



I started 4th week of Jan, I started Jan 22.


Then put my schedule for this month, this is not yet complete.


Thank you God for letting me having this power planner this year 2015 :) I am looking for a better Angelie this year. My motto this year is "Worry less = Happy Angelie" :)


Till my next post.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment