Nuffnang

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Life Update July 2017

Hi,

How are you? It's been a while that I was not able to update this blog. I've been with so many things that make me so busy, physically, emotionally and spiritually. My last post was on the month of January where I wrote about my investment with FAMI and I am happy about the growth of my investment now.

Last January I am struggling with my work.  My boss decreased my salary and it does affect my finances as a whole, yes  it can pay my bills in full but my other needs cannot anymore be met. So I decided to apply to different job postings again but unfortunately I was not very lucky. Then what I did, I contacted my friend Diane who is also working online and ask a favor if she can refer me to her boss and apply in their company, the reply was 50/50 chance but I did not loss hope and I waited for few weeks for me to get hired, luckily I pass the probation period and was hired full time after that. Thank God I did not loss hope, I prayed and prayed for it and God answered my prayer :) , sometimes when we have a prayer that is not answered directly by God, we usually give up and loss hope but for me you shouldn't, persevere and keep the faith.

I am already 29 years old by now :) I am proud of my age, hehe. I became 29th last June 4th.


By now, I am happily single, contented and happy :) , most of them ask me why I am still single and not yet married? Well, I just answer them that "maybe it's not yet time for me to get married, lol, haha". I will honestly tell you here that my ex contacted me last February, well it did not turn out well and thanking God it did not happen that we get back together again, he is now in Jeddah working and fulfilling his dream, I just wish him well. I now believe in this line "Whatever happen never ever get back again with your ex". That past relationship I had has so many ups and downs, the cheating and betrayal was the worst of that relationship. I am thanking God all the time that he saved me not only once but twice from that relationship. I thought that love was enough for a relationship to work but it takes more than that, it takes a lot of courage, risk and hard work. My single season now is the season full of peace and happiness because I realized that I have my friends and family who loves me a lot, more than I can ever imagined :) When we are in a relationship, our focus was on our significant other most of the time and we forget that we have friends and family who loved us more than a lover can do, so please don't neglect your friends and family while you are in a relationship.

I've attended a wedding also last May 20th, it was my cousin Melvin who got married, all our relatives are expecting that I will be the next in line after him,lol! Let's pray for that, haha. There is always a miracle when we believe, hehe. See our photo together below. I am his made of honor.


The whole summer I was very busy with his wedding preparation and my job, so I was not able to have a summer vacation. So I was exhausted and wanted to travel even for just a few days. And it did happen, yay! My friend Irene contacted me on Facebook and she ask me if I wanted to go with her including with her friends to go to Bohol for a short getaway and my answer was a big YES! I hurriedly pack my things and ask for a vacation leave from my boss and he said yes, yehey! I am so happy I can finally get out from my comfort zone, haha. I am working at home so a short trip like this is needed so that I can relax and replenish my motivation to work hard. 

Then June 24th we went to Bohol via Trans Asia and stayed in Alona Bamboo House, Panglao, Bohol for 3 days and went home on 28th. It was a short trip but it was a memorable and jam pack adventure for me and my friends.

Our photos below are the evidences, hehe:

At the famous Chocolate Hills of Bohol.

And also a famous tarsier of Bohol.
Riding a small boat going to a fish sanctuary of Balicasag Island and watching the sea turtle.

The whole group plus our tour guide Sir Jonathan. Visiting a coin collector with his incredible coin collections.
Visiting the farm with the biggest Python but he is dead already last 2012, what we saw is his descendant,aw I don't know how to say "anak" haha
At the Butterfly farm, look at that wings, hehe.

At the Virgin Island, unluckily we arrived there during high tide so we cannot see the sand formation of the island.
And now the last but not the least, our extreme adventure was when we ride the ATV, it was around PHP450 per person for about 1 and half hour of ride. It was really worth the price.

My solo picture at the back of the chocolate hill sitting with my ATV :) yay a very happy lady!Hehe

Well so that's it. I just wanted to share about my experienced :) It was a happy and memorable experienced for me over all. Thank You God for all these blessings and opportunities. Till my next travel adventure and post on this blog. 

Cheers,


6 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday Jing-jing! You still look young at 29. Ako naman malapit ng maging 28 years old this October. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy :) ,i really look younger than my age in person,hehe. Advance happy birthday too, wish you a happiest coming birthday. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jingjing! Never lose hope, indeed! And yes, enjoy your single belssedness while it lasts. True love waits, take it from a happy married woman like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi edelweiza, I am reading your blog also "Life in Manila" and I am following it. Yes I am enjoying my single life now and I agree with you that true love waits,hehe. I've been with a wrong relationship and I've learned many lessons because of that. Now I know what I do and don't want from a man. Thank you by the way for your comment :) God Bless

      Delete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday Sis!!! Hey, this generation - 30 is the new 20...that's what my prof said. So be happy, just think that you'll only be twenty next year. And that's what I've been saying to myself since I'm 42 already, hahah...Seriously, you only look twenty, just enjoy life. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sis Grace for the greeting :) yes I agree sa sinabi mo na ang 30's is a new generation of 20. Haha ang dami na nga nagsabi na I look like only 18 or 20 kasi petite ako. I will enjoy life and live it to the fullest! Congratulations din pa la on your graduation, sa wakas nka graduate ka na!Yay, meron talagang mararating pag nagsikap lang.
      God Bless You Sis Grace

      Delete