Nuffnang

Monday, March 25, 2013

How to Invest in FAMI?

Hello,

Again posting my new  post  at 1:14 am here in Philippines. When I became an Associate Broker in IMG last December 2012 one of my reason why I joined is to invest in a mutual fund. I have a little knowledge in mutual fund before because I didn't know how to invest or where to invest my money. But when I joined IMG I have learned all of these and my mentors or co-associate's in IMG said that the best mutual fund company they would recommend for me to invest is First Metro Asset Management, Inc (FAMI)  particularly with the fund name Save and Learn Equity Fund. The minimum initial investment is PHP 5,000.

So here is the requirements needed when I first invested with First Metro Asset Management, Inc (FAMI). You should fill up this forms (1-3).

1. Account Opening Form (for individuals) for corporate account their is a different form.

2.  Investment Risk Profile Form

3. 2 Copies of Specimen Signature (Individuals)

4. Photocopies of your 2 valid ID's.

5. Deposit Slip

You will make your investment through this mode of payments:

  • Cash
  • Checks
Deposit directly at Metrobank account: 

Then submit a copy of your accomplished forms and deposit slip and fax to fax number: (02) 816-0467 or email at FAMI@firstmetro.com.ph, then forward the original copies at


MAKATI OFFICE:
18th Floor PS Bank Center,
777 Paseo de Roxas Avenue corner Sedeño Street,
Salcedo Village, Makati City

or pouch it at any Metrobank Branches near you with pouch code # 90020. For checks received , booking of your investment will be made upon clearing the check. In IMG, we have different process on how to send it to FAMI, just contact me for more details.


Till my next posts :)

God Bless!
Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment