Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How to Get an SM Advantage Card?

Hi,

I've been wanting to get an SM Advantage Card for so long already but I have no time to do so. Why I want to get this card? Well, here in Iligan City we don't have SM Mall but we have SM Retail Establishment such as Watsons that is located at our only mall in Iligan,hehe at Gaisano Mall Iligan. I do sometimes buy at Watsons and the cashier is always asking if I have an SM Advantage Card, so I was curious and wanting to have this card.

Then my friend (Irene) and me both goes to Cagayan de Oro City to file for an NBI Clearance but when we got there, they only give us a note that we will be scheduled to get back on January 31, 2014. I suggested to her that we go to SM to instead get an SM Advantage Card that we could both use when buying at Watsons, happily she agreed :) hehe...also we did that so that going to Cagayan de Oro will not be a waste of time for both of us, Cagayan de Oro City is 2 hours travel from Iligan City.

We enter SM in CDO and goes to there Supermarket and ask one of their cashier if how and where we can get an SM Advantage Card. The cashier said,"Here Maam, you can buy from me an SM Advantage Card". Yay, so we bought and it does cost PHP 150. The lady give us a form to fill up with our personal information including with a kit, the kit includes the SM Advantage Card (Temporary),  Member's Manual, SMAC Treats booklet.

Below are the steps on how to get your personalized SM Advantage Card:
1. Fill out the Membership Application Form.

2. Submit it to the Customer Service Counter at any branch of the SM Store, SM Supermarket, Savemore Market or SM Hypermarket within 30 days of purchasing your SM Advantage Express Kit.

3. Claim your personalized SM Advantage Card after three weeks at the Customer Service Counter at any branch of The SM Store.

Please present a valid ID and surrender your temporary card when claiming.

So that's it!It's fast and easy :)

P.S My card is still temporary, I will get my card when I get back to CDO on January 31, 2014,hehe..I will update this post once i have my permanent card.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment