Nuffnang

Friday, January 10, 2014

Why Emergency Fund Is Important?

Hi,

I write this post today because for me this is really important to have but most are neglecting this. I have been working on my emergency fund since last year until now but unfortunately have not yet reach my 3-6 months emergency fund until today. But I am working hard and trying my best to do it.



Through tough times that occur in my life for the past year until today, I am indeed sure that emergency fund really help us in times of emergencies. I do sucks in budgeting and putting up a 10-20% amount of my salary every month to my emergency fund is hard but I am doing it :)

Also, my 13th month pay for last year was fully put in my emergency fund for the first time, hehe I am indeed very happy about it. So emergency fund should not be neglected. Even if we reason out that your income is small and you can't save for emergencies but trust me your emergency fund will save you up in the future.

So that's it for now :)

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment