Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

100 HAPPY DAYS CHALLENGE

Hi,

Today when browsing through my Facebook wall I found a post that was shared by one of my Facebook friends and I was a bit curious on what it is. So I click the link and was redirected to the page, a tagline of the page caught my attention, here it is :)


And my reaction was, "LOL!,I am not sure,hehe" but as I realize when repeating it again and again I keep on convincing myself for an answer of a big "YES, certainly I can!" :) with a big smile on my face after. The question: "You don't have time for this, right?", at first I said "Yes" but later on I answered "No" I can have the time for this, there is about 24 hours a day so spending only about a few minutes to do this is not that hard, right? Then my final answer for this 2 questions was "YES!"...but how can I do this?

When you go to the website 100happydays.com , they explain what this is. 

We live in a world were the word "BUSY" is a normal thing to say, left and right you see people walking along the street going to their everyday busyness task or job or anything they said they can say they are busy. There is a less and less of time to enjoy the moment they are in, to appreciate every moment they are going through and much worst is to spend more time with their family.

There is 71% of people tried to complete this challenge but FAILED to complete this and their reason was : they simply don't have time to be happy" , so the challenge now is , are you one of them? Or not?

Now, HOW? PLAIN SIMPLE! :)

Everyday submit a picture of what made you happy! :)

It can be anything that made you happy on that day. From a random act of kindness to someone you don't know, a coffee you like to drink every morning or afternoon, a friend you haven't meet up for couple of years, a dress that make you look beautiful, a food you crave for, or a bonding with your family or friends at  home.

First, you have to register on this link to do this - http://100happydays.com/#go

You can decide which of these below the privacy you want of your participation & happy moments:
  • Share your picture via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with a public hashtag #100HappyDays or #100HAPPYDAYS
  • Come up with your own hashtag to share your pictures with to limit your publicity. (But don't forget to tell them your pictures though)
  • Simply send your pictures to myhappyday@100happydays.com to avoid any publicity.
BUT WHY YOU WILL DO THAT?

People who participated and successfully finish this challenge claimed to:

  • Start noticing what makes them happy whole day.
  • Be in a better mood everyday.
  • Start receiving compliments from other people.
  • Realize how happy they are to have the life they have.
  • Become more optimistic.
  • Fall in love during the challenge. (Oh..oh... I am excited on this one :)hehe )
When the challenge is OVER, the 100 happy moments collected can always remind you about the beauty of your life. For that, you can RECEIVE a little 100 PAGE BOOK WITH YOUR 100 HAPPY DAYS at the finish line of the challenge! EXCITING!!!right? I love books!!!So I am really UP for this challenge :)

How about you? Don't wait too long, start this now :) You will for sure not regret doing this!!!

I started this challenge today, and my first picture shared was on my instagram account: angellic88, you can follow me if you want, hehe. 

I will post another update about this challenge in a few months from now!!Yay!!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment