Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Phone Repaired + Busyness

Hi,

Yesterday my phone has been repaired! Yepeey! Thanks to Mama for it, the repair costs PHP1100, expensive but I choose  it to be repaired rather than buying a new phone. I accidentally drop it in the rest room when I attended one of my leadership meeting of SFC and the screen's LCD has been broken. I used it for a couple of months with that screen being broken, hehe.

This week has been a very busy week until now, like I said in my previous post I was hired last Thu. The work is very easy but there are a lot to do but I am not complaining since this is an answered prayer :) I've been praying for this for a couple of months already, I have been declined to previous job applications and I think there was a purpose I was declined because I will be hired for this job I am doing now. I am still praying that this job will be for long term. But of course I am not neglecting my first and regular job with my kindest boss, I am still working for him, I am still doing the task I am supposed to do each day. My job online makes me happy so I am thankful to God for what I have now.

I received my 2 weeks pay for this new job and I am now calculating where it should be spend because I don't want to recklessly spend it to anything that I want, I have to think always that needs is more important than wants.

I have a wedding to attend to this coming Saturday and I was able to buy a new dress yesterday, it cost PHP299, it was an elegant blue dress, the price was worth it. I am now thinking if I should buy a new shoes or new sandal to complement the dress. I saw a nice shoes last Monday and it cost around PHP380, it's quiet expensive for me but I still need to go to other stores if there is anything I can find that is worth the price. This coming January 2, 2017 there is another wedding I will attend to. Ugh there are a lot of wedding this year for my friends that I have attended to, hehe. They are asking of when will I be, eh how can it be I just broke up recently with my ex-boyfriend, lol! Well seriously wedding is a serious matter to me, I should not be pressured when it comes to that. Wedding or marriage is a lifetime commitment and it should not be taken lightly by anyone. It is sacred and should be treasured. For me there is always a perfect timing for that and I am waiting for God's timing about that matter :)

This month has been a very happy month for me, I got to spend it with my family, we go out to eat and spend time together.

I am planning to go back investing a small amount to FAMI this month. I had stop it last year, I hope I can go back in track in investing.

Talk soon.

Cheers,
My


2 comments:

  1. Kaya ako parang ayokong umaattend ng kasal e, laging natatatanong kung kelan, kung pede lang irecord ang sagot e. Glad naayos na cp mo--yung sa akin gusto ng mag-retire kasi almost 5 years na, hopefully tumagal pa. Good luck sis sa new job mo ha, sobrang blessed ka talaga ngayon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Sis Grace nakakasawa sa mga tanong kung kelan ikakasal eh wla namang contest pra diyan. Salamat talaga at naayos na,hehe, nakakapanibago gamitin kasi buo na yung screen at malinaw na. Salamat Sis Grace :)

      Delete